Friday, June 24, 2005

"Would you please like me too?"

Oh, woe is me.

I MISS him. We’ll technically I should say I miss seeing him, cos it’s not like we talk or anything.

He’s my brown-eyed boy (seriously, he’s got brown eyes) and he’s soo…. swoon-able. Ahem. Please excuse me while I nurse my teenage-like infatuation.

Beautiful, quite so.

Why doesn’t he talk to me already? The damn ball is in his court, so why doesn’t he fling it back??!!

Sigh.
I don’t really blame him. Truth is, chance meetings are far and few between. And I do have this misguided & uncontrollable tendency to scuttle quickly past him with nary a glance when they do present themselves.
So yeah, who could blame him?
‘sides, I’m the one that likes him, but who can tell what goes on in his head?

So this has to stop or change at least.

I do now solemnly swear (thru mightily gritted teeth) NOT to ignore or run from him again…ack!..gulp!..

Instead, I shall:

Stop,
Smile,
Say “Hi (…would you please like me too?)"

2 comments:

S.U.E said...

so sweet. good luck ok :)

NQ said...

hi sunflower!
u can't tell but I'm grinning, from ear to ear ;-))) i'm basking in the glow of ur maiden comment in my previously comment-deprived blog. heh! TQ, and will endeavour update blog on further escapades of the "brown-eyed" kind.

Jackie