Monday, February 13, 2006

The end of the road

It has just dawned on me that in 3 days, to be precise, on Wednesday, 15th February 2006, I will be PC-less.

Excuse me while I …ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Heh.

I was idly wondering what I would do for the 4 days before I start my new job and was pleasantly thinking that I could surf the Net, write some stuff, blog or whatever, when I realized that I’d have to surrender my notebook when I leave.

Excuse me again while I…ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

******

So yeah, I’ve finally gotten round to leaving after almost half a decade and will be starting fresh someplace new.

The past month has been a mixed bag of emotions: the relief at finally moving on was dampened by the nostalgia and sentimentality of leaving the comforts of all the familiar. The excitement of trying out something new in a different environment is also tempered by the fear of the unknown and the niggling voice of self-doubt. So this has left me feeling somewhat neutral and ambivalent. I am the definition of paradox.

But it’s ok. I know it’s the right decision.

******

But that still leaves me with no PC until next week…..

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheh. You have me remember. ;)

mae said...

wat happened to ur pc?

good luck with the new job dear
;)

NQ said...

I know dear, this was my lame attempt at being a dramaqueen.. ;)


Smiles: Thanks!

Nothing's happened to it, it just won't be mine anymore ;) Company notebook, have to return.