Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's that time of the year again

No, no, not Christmas (though I heard that Metrojaya has started selling Xmas decorations already :!), November. No wait, that didn't quite come out right, one more time: it's N-O-V-E-M-B-E-R!!!

I was counting the number of people (seperate groups and individuals) who would be taking me out for treats this month and have so far come up with 4 almost surethings. I'm deciding to ask those with good taste to get me presents instead and those with not so good taste to take me for crabs for which my craving has yet to be satisfied.


I'm surprised that I'm actually looking forward to it this year considering howI usually feel; old and alone. November is when everything comes into sharp relief but I haven't been able to give it much thought what with work and so many other interferences. I'll get round to it for sure, I always do.


For now I'll just imagine all the crustaceans I can eat and presents to die for.


Ahhh.....:)

No comments: