Wednesday, November 22, 2006

So I’ve resurrected the old playlist again: Dishwalla, Frou Frou, Zero 7, and even after so long it’s still refreshingly pleasant. Reminds me of when I first began listening to them repetitively about a year ago. I’m remembering places, events and times that seem to have been set to this background music, it makes me smile.

**

I had dinner with the ex-colleagues the other day. It was the traditional yearly birthday treat. And what struck me was how down and listless everyone seemed and how upbeat and cheerful I was compared to them. Didn’t it use to be the other way around? Am I happy but somehow managed to miss the news bulletin on my unusual condition?

**

I think two of my good friends have forgotten my birthday, a case of out of sight, out of mind? Any which way it is, they’re both so screwed, and when they realize they’re going to feel so guilty! :p

**

Note to self: Must stop squirming and wiggling butt in seat when delighted about something, most undignified for a 27 year-old turning 28. Erm…most undignified, period.

**

<< wiggles ferociously in seat ;)))>>

No comments: