Thursday, January 04, 2007

"The plane! The plane!"

(Ugh. The internet connection is so damned slow!)

In other news, it’s the second day back at work after probably what must have been the longest break I’ve ever taken since I started working: 12 whole days, imagine that! It’s been tolerable so far and maybe it has something to do with the newness of the year. But the best part is that it’s a half week and the weekend is just happens to be a day away :)

***

I was waiting at a traffic light on the way home yesterday evening when I caught sight of a light aircraft lazily making its way across the sky. As I traced its flight pattern with my finger to the window screen, I sighed and smiled to myself in happiness. I am reminded that I have hope, I am more at peace than I have been in a long while and everything will turn out just fine in the end.

Time for another smiley! :)


No comments: