Saturday, May 26, 2007

"Drama Minggu Ini"

I’m holed up at home because today I am a danger to myself.

I went out this morning to start my day and promptly locked myself out of my house and effectively trapped myself at my entrance foyer as the front grill was locked too. To cut a long story short, I made many calls, made many people laugh heartily and finally got rescued by the locksmith who tactfully asked if the wind slammed the door shut behind me. Subsequently I’ve been absent-minded the rest of the day, doing things many times over, forgetting this and that and don’t even get me started on my driving. All this because my mind has been busy running over the ‘exciting’ events and being occupied chastising my own self for being so silly.

So while I had my weekend schedule all planned out, I’ve decided I shouldn’t drive or operate heavy machinery for the time being or else death would be an imminent threat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing you were rescued, you have the locksmith's number programmed in your mobile? :-P

NQ said...

I have two locksmith's numbers on speed dial now :p