Friday, June 01, 2007

Where I want to be: Somewhere over the Rainbow

All is peaceful in the office. All the bosses are not in. All the colleagues are relaxed, a lazy Friday indeed.

******

I’ve been listening to music and doing some miscellaneous documentation.

After all this time, Eva Cassidy’s delicate crooning still manages to soothe the soul.

I had yet another delicious duck rice lunch at Sunrise, Paramount Garden. If you haven’t been there yet, you should know you’re missing a cramped, overcrowded, hot and sticky, run-down restaurant, where the waitresses are just as hot and bothered and the proprietors shout orders at each other at ear piercing decibel levels and the waiting customers breathe down the necks of the seated customers. Yeah, that, and the best duck rice I’ve ever had.

******

In other news, it’s June!

How time flies, but I hope, not in vain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know exactly where that place is, unfortunately, I hate duck meat...I shall never be traitor to chickens...wait, that didn't sound right! :-P

NQ said...

But, But, the cholesterol-inducing crispy skin!!

Man, you have no idea what you're missing...well a heart attack maybe :p