Wednesday, July 18, 2007

In a rush

Since I might not have time later (I'm finally off to my customer's site!), I'll blog now.

If all goes well I'll only be back in the office only next Friday. Whopee!, assuming the Customer behaves and doesn't drive me up the wall that is :)

On my mind: Is my hun ok?

I hear he says he is and will continue to say so no matter how many times I bug him like a broken record. And no matter how much he says he is I also know he'll be hard pressed to convince me. When I've hooked on to an intuition like a leech, I won't let go until I burst, oozing out my insides or I decided to ignore and let it rest. Why the stubborness? I have been right before. And while that doesn't mean my hunches will be right forever after, it gives cause for pause and caution anyway.

So, is my hun ok?

No comments: