Monday, August 15, 2005

Epilogue – RE: Previous Post

Now, there’s a whole long list of Malaysian bloggers that I’ve bookmarked for my personal convenience and reading pleasure, abuthen I don’t link them here (should I add “yet”?) cos well they’re a little too close, geographically speaking, for comfort. I’d like to retain the freedom in the future of being able to remove a previously professed “favourite” blog from my Links if I ever eventually discover it no longer catches my fancy without having to face likely severe repercussions. And by this I mean their not close enough to be able to come round and beat the crap out of me.

Did I hear someone say paranoid?

On another note, I’ve been having innumerable problems with Blogger over the past few weeks. It simply refuses to let me post. Sudah mau muntah darah I tell you. But for now I’m relieved.

Hope it lasts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's partly why I quit Blogger and moved to my own webspace/domain. Blogger is great when you first start out, but eventually you tend to outgrow it ;)

eyeris said...

Link me! or I'll come over and beat the crap out of you! :P

nah, don't feel obligated to link someone lar. if you like it, link it. or else just leave it. :)

NQ said...

helo! helo!

Irene,
Forgot to add one more reason: I'm such a cheapo!! Those domain thingy's u have to buy them don't u? or pay a monthly subscription or somefink?
best rgds,
Blur-as-a-lampost (though y a lampost wld be blur is beyond me..)

Eyeris,
Precisely. I don't feel obligated. Though I guess it'd be a good way to get traffic cos linked-ppl wld feel obliged to reciprocate the "angkat bakul" gesture..hahah!! Me? I'm cheerfully twisting my friends arms to come visit "and leave some damn comments wld y'all!"
And you, stay away frm me u freak! I'll never link you!! Mua hahahaha!!

Goin Underground,
Jackie