Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Firmly ground into the asphalt

What higher accolade can you receive from a favourite blogger than for them to link to your blog on their site?

There I was leaping about excitedly doing a little victory jig.

And then I read her Disclaimer.

Whoosh! Slammed back down to earth.

Seems she won’t be responsible for contents on external sites and neither does she endorse them, us, I mean me.

I’m a little slow, should’ve caught on that she links to all sites that link her.

Sigh, well it was fun while it lasted….like all of 10 seconds.

PS: But "Flypaper for freaks"? That’s harsh girl. Personally I prefer self-centered narcissist myself, not that self-centered narcissists’ aren’t freaks too. Hmm….Freaks Unite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I picture some sort of uptown New York socialite who says daaaaahling and looks like Cruella Deville.