Monday, August 15, 2005

International Bloggers of Mystery

So here’s the thing. I’m kinda getting fed up with those Edit-Me links in my Links box thingy. They scream “Newbie!” “Novice!” (insert other N words of your choice here and “Nonsense!” had better not be one of them). Nevermind that all those labels are true after which a quick look at my “prolific” Archives and the fact that I use blogspot instead of having my own domain will attest to. But I like to pretend, work with me here people!

So I’ve gotten rid of ‘em. See! See!

The links I’ve added in are some of my favourite reads. And I use the term favourite here rather liberally cos I’m just too damn lazy to read all these blogger’s archived post in order to form a concrete opinion of their writing. So I read their top few posts, and trusting my instincts instead of diligent research, here they are.

So without further ado, and there was much ado-ing up there I’ll admit, I welcome:

Defective Yeti
I’m gonna start an “I Love Squirelly” fan club and elect myself Honourary President. We shall alternate club chants between “Hooray for Me!” And “Long Live Squirelly!” (read Aug 3rd post for context then read the rest of The Squirelly adventures in Archives)

Mimi Smartypants
Peguin mad mother of Nora – another mite of Squirelly-like proportions. Read her boob post and weep:
http://smartypants.diaryland.com/072105.html

Noodlepie
Foodster in Saigon. Lots of pixs. I sure do love street food!

Tokyo Times
Somewhat of a photoblog with quirky captions on those kinky Japanese-y.

Green Fairy
Someone who can write about various types of handshakes and leave me rolling on the floor is all right in my books!

La Coquette
She lives in Paris, and yes, I hate her.

360 Degree of Sky
The name’s Claypot and she’s an Irish chocolate-deprived lady in Zambia . No, seriously.

The Domestic Goddess
Because she cooks beautiful food and her writing is also so.

Post Secret
Because it’s voyeuristic and at times it’s comforting to know you aren’t the only deranged idiot in the world.

Go on steal a read. You know you want to…

No comments: