Monday, May 29, 2006

Memories of weekends past

Oh no, neglected again.

I really do mean to. Even have things written out on paper and all but somehow can’t bring myself to actually post.

So anyway, it’s the start of another week with the promise that it will be yet another long drawn out one. Sometimes the only way to deal when you try but are unable to take a day at a time is to temper the dread by focusing on things to look forward to. Time warped weekends tucked away in the seclusion of two, is what carries me through the weekday. Indeed, what would I do without you?

Last weekend felt strangely…lengthy. Normally the precious two days zip by in such a blinding flash leaving me unsatiated and hankering for more by the always-depressing Sunday night. But this time it was different. I can’t put my finger on as to why. And apart from the hitches: mood swings (my fault as usual) & sleep interrupted by work-worry, I still feel it was one of our better weekends and I can’t wait for the next.

(We really, really must stop discussing things till the wee hours of Monday morning! Oh, but how difficult it’ll be because I do so love the ‘discussing’ and feel loathe to stop even if we pay dearly for the rest of the day :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're both procrastinators sweetie, leaving Monday to come right at the very last second. :)

ps. You will tell me. ;)