Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Perfection is overrated

(…..spoken like a true sore loser :)

You know what I wish sometimes?

That I was this cool, calm, collected, perfectly put together young lady. The very image that in one breath speaks of the effort put into it but at the same time is carried so effortlessly and with such amazing grace.

Instead my modus operandi is more aptly described as “scruffy” than anything else. You see, I’m the casualty of one too many “Why bother’s?” which usually follows swiftly after “I have nothing to wear!” and “Oh God I’m late!”. Once in a long while though I do force myself to try and expand some energy into this area. However the fleeting results from these sporadic attempts and the intimate knowledge of my makeup ensures that nothing has changed and sad to say, nor will it ever change.

Ah well, but I can dream....and secretly hate those rare women who can pull off this feat.

No comments: