Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Zipping by


Just after lunch and I’m sitting in the pantry writing with a packet of fruits as a convenient excuse. I could of course type this on my PC at my workspace but it’s too open and I’d feel uncomfortable with the possibility of people looking over my shoulder.

This is going to be a very short week. I’m on leave this Friday and out of office the whole day on Thursday for training. So essentially it’s Monday to Wednesday and it’s already Tuesday afternoon, oh joy!

There isn’t any particular reason for taking leave, just decided on the spur of the moment on one of those down-in-the-dumps days. A feeble attempt at making work more bearable I suppose.

So anyway I’m wondering what I should do this weekend. Hm. Ooo-kay. I’m all out of ideas, but still looking forward to it despite having no plans. It’s all good. :P

No comments: