Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Breathe In, Breathe Out

Can’t. Help. It.

I agree with everything he says.

He makes me nod after every single sentence and grin like and idiot. (Note to self: Must remember not to do this in the office, The Inwardly-Evil Colleagues with Outwardly-Mild-Temperaments are just waiting for the slightest reason to have me committed)

So I struggle to keep my mouth shut. From banging the table and proclaiming “Exactly!”, “That’s so true!” and “I feel you babe”, while nodding vigorously.

Because that’s too much affirmation to be dished out to a complete stranger, even if it’s all true.

The problem, my Dear Imaginary Reader, is who would want to come across as an over-eager-Energizer-bunny-like stalker? No, no, under all circumstances one must act calm and supremely cool. That is of essence.

Compulsive commenting on a complete stranger’s blog is NOT the thing to do. Yes, yes, must restrain ourselves from virtually patting people’s backs and saying “You da man!”
And posting a rebuttal or an agreement of views held (as in this case) in one’s own blog is also so not done.

*summons dwindling will power*

Ahah…hmm….methinks the problem is pride, of which I seem to have cultivated an obvious over abundance of. Sigh and double sigh....

PS: Dear Imaginary Reader, am soo very sorry for my incoherence. Tut! Tut! Shall now bury my head with the shame of it all.

PPS: Oooooooh man….I need to find something else to write about already!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

|cough|

Um, I had nothing else to do?