Thursday, October 20, 2005

Psychedelic baby!

“I’ve got soul, but I’m not a soldi-er,
I’ve got soul, but I’m not a soldi-er,
I’ve got soul, but I’m not a soldi-er,
I’ve got soul, but I’m not a soldi-er….”

All these things that I’ve done – (Hot Fuss) The Killers

Instructions for use: Sing line repeatedly, starting out soft and building till reaching a completely soul-satisfying screaming crescendo. Accompanying head shaking, furious air drums action and feet stomping also highly recommended. Heh. Therapeutic this.

PS: I can’t help thinking that this is exactly how The Beatles would sound if they were from this era, complete with hysterical, swooning, and much hotter female fans of course (but yet somehow still managing to be cool enough for the guys).

1 comment:

NQ said...

Mainstream: you say it like it's a bad word, you snob you. ;)